AudioQuest Niagara 1000 Bundle with NRG2 10 ft. Power Cord by AudioQuest at My Daily Scanner. MPN: NIAGARA1000USA_NRG2US10FT. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Niagara 1000: The Niagara 1000 uses ultra-low resistance solid-core wiring optimized for low-noise directionality, capacitor forming technologies
Product Description & Reviews
The Niagara 1000 uses ultra-low resistance solid-core wiring optimized for low-noise directionality, capacitor forming technologies that vastly improve linearity and minimize distortion, and low impedance AC inlet and outlet contacts with heavy silver plating over high-purity Beryllium Copper for superior noise dissipation. Similarly, Niagara 1000 features our non-sacrificial surge protection, Zero Ground-Contamination Technology, and over-voltage shutdown, ensuring that your customers' A/V systems are thoroughly protected from AC surges and spikes.Specs:
NRG-2 10 ft. Power Cord:
- 6 AC outlets: 1 High-Current Ground-Noise Dissipated; 5 Ultra-Linear Filtered/Ground Noise Dissipated
- Direction-Controlled Ultra-Low-Resistance Solid-Core Wiring
- Non-Sacrificial Surge Protection: Withstands multiple AC surges, spikes up to 6000V/3000A
- Dimensions: 4.75" W x 4.00" H x 20.00" D
SOLID LONG-GRAIN COPPER (LGC) CONDUCTORS: Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion. Evergreen's solid Long-Grain Copper allows a smoother and clearer sound than cables using regular OFHC copper.
COUNTER-SPIRAL GEOMETRY: NRG-2 power cables have an inner circular array of positive conductors spiraling in one direction. Around this inner group are the negative conductors spiraling in the opposite direction. Even while the positive and negative conductors are crossing each other instead of being parallel, the relationship between the positive and negative groups is fixed and non-changing, adhering to one of AudioQuest's most basic design tenets: consistency.
COLD-WELD SYSTEM: This novel plug design enables a perfect heat-free connection between cable and plug. The connection between the plug and conductors is made using AQ's Cold-Weld System, which provides a superior connection that ensures that the structural integrity of the conductor is kept completely intact.
Features & Highlights
- This bundle includes (1) AudioQuest Niagara 1000 & (1) AudioQuest 10 Ft. NRG-2 AC power cord.
- The Niagara 1000 use 6 Low-Z (low impedance) NRG Series AC power inlets and outlets: 1 high-current ground-noise dissipated and 5 ultra-linear filtered/ground noise dissipated.
- Ultra-linear noise-dissipation technology: More than 18 octaves of AC differential filtering with linear response, optimized for varying line and load impedance.
- Combine the Niagara 1000 with the NRG-2 AC power cord to eliminate strand-interaction distortion and to optimize your power management system.
- The 10 Ft. power cord will give you the flexibility you need to organize your components in the most efficient way possible.
10 x 8.2 x 22 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AudioQuest, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: NCCBL_4145-30pck_51W1-19210, ean: 7433855568594,
10ft, Gray 6 Outlet Surge Protector Strip, Flat Rotating Plug ( 30 PACK ) BY NETCNAWarranty:LifetimeConnection:6 3-prong OutletsConnection:3-prong Power PlugLength:10 feetColor:GrayOther:rotating plugWeight:1.70 lbsThis six-outlet surge protector wil...
mpn: HYA18WS-3AU3U, ean: 0718760671940,
In our modern society, using mobile devices such as laptops, phones, tablets, etc. isn't a flesh-pot but rather a necessity in order for people to stay in touch and address different issues remotely. However, it does happen that our so much needed g...
By Smart Strip
mpn: LCG-3MVR, ean: 0999992335026,
naTen-outlet surge protector with four-foot cord. Right-angle plug keeps cord close to the wall. Automatically turns off power when not in use to help save energy. Superior EMI/RFI filtering to 52dB. Backed by a full two-year warranty for defects. ...
mpn: 52120-M2, ean: 0078477851692,
120/240 Volt, Modular Surge Panel 4-Mode Protection, Without Surge Counter, With LED Diagnostics in NEMA 12 Enclosure - , UPC: 07847785169For installation at branch panels for protection in industrial and commercial facilities. Hybrid suppression cir...