Samsung 950 PRO Series - 512GB PCIe NVMe - M.2 Internal SSD (MZ-V5P512BW) by Samsung at My Daily Scanner. MPN: MZ-V5P512BW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The next-generation Samsung 950 PRO delivers uncompromising power and performance. Equipped with the enhanced bandwidth of the NVMe interface, the
Product Description & Reviews
The next-generation Samsung 950 PRO delivers uncompromising power and performance. Equipped with the enhanced bandwidth of the NVMe interface, the 950 PRO is ideal for intensive workloads while remaining extremely energy efficient consuming just 5.7 W at peak workloads. Presented in a compact M.2 form factor, the 950 PRO is ideal for consumer professionals using high-end PCs and workstations.
Features & Highlights
- Next Generation M.2 SSD Based on NVMe Protocol (PCIe, Gen. 3, x4), Ideal for Intensive Workloads, Maximum Performance & Endurance
- Ultra-fast Sequential Read/Write Performance: Up to 2,500MB/s and 1,500MB/s Respectively. Random Read/Write IOPS Performance : Up to 300K and 110K Respectively*
- Ultimate Performance, Reliability, & Efficient Power Management Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology and a 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Included Contents: NVMe M.2 (2280) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included).
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management
Samsung Memory Test
Internal Solid State Drives
Samsung Memory Test
0.09 x 0.87 x 3.16 inches
3.9 x 0.9 x 5.6 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Samsung, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: SDLTMDKW-200G-5CA1, ean: 0619659118679,
Lightning Ultra Gen. Ii SAS SSDs offer industry-leading predictable performance with high availability for the analysis of large data sets. Available in 19nm SLC capacities and with random read/write performance, iops and sequential read/write speed....
By Silicon Power
mpn: SP240GBSS3S55S25AE, ean: 0886576024950,
Fast Transfer speed, Short boot time Time to get rid of your old hard drive and switch to a SSD. Powered by SATA III 6Gbps interface, the S55 is able to boot up your computer and launch applications within seconds. With its affordable price, everyo...
mpn: N2N01AA, ean: 0889296922568,
HP Z Turbo Drv Quad Pro 512GB SSD module.Device Type: Solid state drive - internal| Capacity: 512 GB| NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-level cell (MLC)| Form Factor: M.2| Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe)| Internal Data Rate: 2.15 GBps (read) / 1.55 ...
mpn: SSDPEDMW012T4R5, ean: 0735858289719,
The Intel Solid State Drive (SSD) 750 Series is Intel's latest SSD for the high performance client and workstation storage market. Intel SSD 750 Series delivers the future of storage today with Intel's first PCIe based consumer SSD, combining four ...