Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Samsung 970 EVO 250GB - NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V7E250BW) by Samsung at My Daily Scanner. MPN: MZ-V7E250BW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Samsung’s 970 EVO continues to lead industry standards with V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance. Accelerate into next-gen
Product Description & Reviews
Samsung’s 970 EVO continues to lead industry standards with V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance. Accelerate into next-gen computing with read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* and a 5-year limited warranty with exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW*. Experience the SSD that goes further. * May vary by capacity
Features & Highlights
- Built with Samsung's industry leading V-NAND technology for reliable and superior performance
- Read speeds up to 3,500MB/s* with a 5-year limited warranty and exceptional endurance up to 1,200 TBW* (* May vary by capacity)
- Seamless cloning and file transfers with the Samsung Magician Software, the ideal SSD management solution for performance optimization and data security with automatic firmware updates
- Samsung's Dynamic Thermal Guard reduces risk of overheating and minimizes performance drops
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency, and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers, and 4K & 3D content designers
|Manufacturer:||Samsung Electronics DAV|
|Publisher:||Samsung Electronics DAV|
|Studio:||Samsung Electronics DAV|
|Item Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.15 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.86 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Samsung, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: MZ-V5P512BW, ean: 5902805401097,
The next-generation Samsung 950 PRO delivers uncompromising power and performance. Equipped with the enhanced bandwidth of the NVMe interface, the 950 PRO is ideal for intensive workloads while remaining extremely energy efficient consuming just 5.7 ...
mpn: SDLTMDKW-200G-5CA1, ean: 0619659118679,
Lightning Ultra Gen. Ii SAS SSDs offer industry-leading predictable performance with high availability for the analysis of large data sets. Available in 19nm SLC capacities and with random read/write performance, iops and sequential read/write speed....
By Silicon Power
mpn: SP240GBSS3S55S25AE, ean: 0886576024950,
Fast Transfer speed, Short boot time Time to get rid of your old hard drive and switch to a SSD. Powered by SATA III 6Gbps interface, the S55 is able to boot up your computer and launch applications within seconds. With its affordable price, everyo...
mpn: N2N01AA, ean: 0889296922568,
HP Z Turbo Drv Quad Pro 512GB SSD module.Device Type: Solid state drive - internal| Capacity: 512 GB| NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-level cell (MLC)| Form Factor: M.2| Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe)| Internal Data Rate: 2.15 GBps (read) / 1.55 ...